BrainBuilders is a Therapeutic Intervention Agency providing services to children with autism spectrum related disorders. BrainBuilders aims to create a place parents can turn to every step of the way as they try to get the best services for their child. BrainBuilders offers competitive hourly rates. We provide a robust initial training as well as ongoing professional development and support to all ABA Therapists.
The ABA Therapist serves as the point of direct intervention to the client. This role is responsible for carrying out programs set up by the BCBA in accordance to ABA techniques. The ABA Therapist is an ideal communicator with the BCBA Supervisor to ensure continued client success. The ABA Therapist works on a solid therapy program together with a team, individualized for each client, addressing many areas of need. Therapists provide direct 1:1 ABA therapy in the home, educational facility, or place of choice.
ABA Therapist Required Skills/Experience:
- Excellent rapport with children
- Knowledge of child development
- Knowledge of ABA techniques and procedures
- Timeliness and commitment to schedule
- Professional written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology, including use of web-based tools for clinical and billing documentation
Job Type: Part-time