This position offers an exciting opportunity for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. The BCBA is responsible for evaluating and designing a functional treatment plan for each client. The BCBA directly oversees the implementation of the treatment plan by ABA Therapists. The BCBA will be the main point of contact for all members of each childs team.
BrainBuilders offers flexible caseloads and work schedules. Our BCBAs are offered one of the highest pay rates based on their experience in the field. As a BrainBuilders BCBA you will have access to a network of fellow BCBAs for professional development as well as a direct clinical supervisor. You will be supported to make positive changes in the lives of the children we service and create a family environment where everyone can thrive and be happy! Come join us!
BCBA Key Skills & Experience
- Active BCBA certification and licensure
- 2-4 years experience in ABA instruction
- Strong knowledge of ABA techniques and graphing procedures
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of child development hierarchies
- Advanced knowledge of program hierarchies
- Ability to lead and instruct therapists
- Comfortable with technology, including use of web-based tools for clinical and billing documentation