Board Certified Behavior Analysts
This position offers an exciting opportunity for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. BrainBuilders is a Therapeutic Intervention Agency providing services to children with autism spectrum related disorders across the state of New Jersey. The BCBA is responsible for evaluating and designing a functional treatment plan for each client. The BCBA is responsible for overseeing direct implementation of the treatment plan by ABA Therapists. The BCBA is an ideal communicator serving as the direct point of contact for all team members.
BrainBuilders offers flexible caseloads and work schedules. We offer our BCBAs one of the highest pay rates based on their experience in the field. As a BrainBuilders BCBA you will build lasting relationships and make a difference in the lives of young children with developmental disabilities and their families. The BCBA will have access to a network of fellow BCBAs for professional development as well as a direct clinical supervisor. We want you to be a part of our team!
BCBA Key Skills/Experience
- Active BCBA certification and licensure
- 2-4 years experience in ABA instruction
- Strong knowledge of ABA techniques and graphing procedures
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of child development hierarchies
- Advanced knowledge of program hierarchies
- Ability to lead and instruct therapists
- Comfortable with technology, including use of web-based tools for clinical and billing documentation